Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday

No YMCA Day when I thought there was. I took Kendall to work and decided to make it a Take Your Child To Work Day. Many thanks to Lisa Brown who offered that Kendall could go to the Franklin Institute with her family. So I was able to work and Kendall had a fabulous time watching an IMAX and riding the tightrope bicycle. 

We are grateful for this experience since 
We found a great place near Reeceville Elementary School for CK to run off thee leash
I did not have to use a vacation day.
The Browns were so welcoming to your family by including us.
CK in the car.
Christmas lights at night.

Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...