Sunday, January 11, 2015

Castle Project Saturday and Sunday

and this is the finished project :-)

Buenas noches!




1 comment:

  1. *Congratulations to Kendall on having your name listed on the December Honor Roll at Collegium Charter School! You are doing very good work* I love the castle project. It shows much detail! When I was in school I made a room of a castle. I think I was in fourth or fifth grade. It demonstrated the inside main dining hall in the Shakespeare story about Romeo & Juliette (the Montague & the Capulet families). I remember using swirled birthday cake candles for dining table candles
    in plastic candle stick holders which I spray painted gold. I even formed a roasted
    turkey out of "PlayDoh",painted it brown & put it on a platter in the center of the table! I enjoyed school very much! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK* Love, Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...