Friday, July 17, 2015

SpongeBob Birthday cake ordered!

We went to Wegman's to order his birthday cake. Kendall looked through the whole book and decided on a SpongeBob Birthday cake. It does have a path to a treasure chest so that is sort of a race!  We also stopped by the YMCA to add the Abuelos to our membership and get pool passes.

A chat with the Abuelos and some organization.

Buenas!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kendall+Allison-->I hope Wednesday, July 29 is sunny and bright for the Big
    eleventh Birthday! Even the Abuelos are attending:-).
    Someone told me that Sponge Bob likes to eat "crabby patties"at parties--Is this true?
    He also loves to swim and dive under the ocean to search for buried pirate treasure,but sometimes the treasure chest washes up on the shore!
    Hope you get lots of nice gifts and surprises for your 11th birthday, Kendall*
    Love from Karen, Ed, parrots & "CoCo Rabbit."

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...