Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy Weekend!

Kendall has a test on state geography on Monday so we'll study Saturday and Sunday also. Tae Kwon Do and clothes donation for a newly widowed mom with 2 boys aged 8 and 10. Our garage is cleaned out and we hope this helps the family. And Kendall had a few minutes of Marcus time.

Kendall set up his bag to spend the day with Adrienne and Carlos tomorrow and took a shower. He was singing about the U.S. States but when I when upstairs to record it he stopped. So asked him to sing and he did :-)

And now ice cream and Once Upon A Time...

Buenas noches!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...