Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tuesday Castigo - a call from the Assistant Principal

Only to call him back but Kendall told me a 3rd grader sat next to him on the bus and he called him "boring" because he did not want to talk or play with him. We talked about it and I told him no one is boring and just because someone sits next to you it does not mean they want to talk or play with you. I reminded him that he was older and needs to set a good example. Also, be kind to everyone.   His castigo was no chance for TV through Friday evening. After Tae Kwon Do, homework (we found a cool touring the US video) and a shower, Kendall was off to bed.

Buenas noches!

P.S. for a friend that lost her brother recently: Nothing you love is lost. Not really. Things, people—they always go away, sooner or later. You can’t hold them, any more than you can hold moonlight. But if they’ve touched you, if they’re inside you, then they’re still yours. The only things you ever really have are the ones you hold inside your heart.” 
― Bruce CovilleJeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...