Class 2 of Tae Kwon Do, spelling and reading library books. Kendall and I had 2 interesting conversations. The first is when I told him airfare at holiday time was very expensive and Diego and Kevin may not come at Christmas. Kendall told me I should help them. I told him then that would be his Christmas present. He said 'but I'll still get presents.' It made me laugh because he's right. The second conversation was discussing the exchange of money and knowing what you owe and what you have. I explained you need to know how much money to give and what you should get back. Otherwise someone will take your money. He also asked for a calculator and I told him you need to understand how to do it without a calculator since the calculator can give you the wrong answer. He asked how and I told him that you can enter the wrong numbers so you need to be able to do it yourself.
And some more art. After I took the photos - he added to it :-)
Buenas noches!






No comments:
Post a Comment