Wednesday, October 7, 2015

GratiTuesday and Lattice MultiplIcation

If you're always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you're in? Enjoy the ride!  We are settling into our routine but Kendall and have been willing and are always ready to be flexible :-)

Kendall had a math assignment using Lattice Multiplication. I had to watch a YouTube video about it to figure it out. Once I did a problem, Kendall set up and completed the rest of the problems. We need to brush up on Multiplcation Facts and I like the 'old' way better!

Buenas noches!


1 comment:

  1. That has got to be the most ridiculous way to multiply numbers that I have ever seen! Too confusing especially with multi digits. Wonder who came up with this......bring back the old way! Congrats to Kendall and his high honor roll achievement. How is the new job going? Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...