Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wet and Wild Wednesday

And a Tornado Watch. But we made it to Tae Kwon Do.

Kendall played the recorder in music class when he was not supposed to. He brought home a form to fill out what he did wrong and how he would fix it. I told him I was not writing it did him since I did nothing wrong. So he answered the questions, I wrote it and he had to copy it on the form. He did a great job!

"Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That's its balance."
~Osho

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...