Thursday, May 12, 2016

Intel ISEF Interview Wednesday

A long day but mission accomplished. So many motivated, intelligent and resourceful youth from all over the world in one place. Xiaoling and I enjoyed a great dinner at The Kettle Black Kitchen and Pub. We had a local blueberry wheat beer that we really enjoyed along with our meal.  It seemed tonight was the night they rolled out their new menu and what did we pick - the new menu items. The chef came out to see how we liked our meal. As Xiaoling put it  - we are professional eaters :-0

Kendall and the Abuelos rode the metro to Tempe and watched the new Captain America: Civil War movie.

Buenas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...