Friday, September 1, 2017

Labor Day Weekend!

Kendall's last day (1/2 day) at his current school and looking forward to working hard in the new school.

1/2 work day for me

Chinese for lunch

An ice cream truck right in front of the house.

Kendall paid :-)

A friend same age in the neigborhood enjoying the beautiful day.

Have a great Labor Day weekend all!

God bless and buenas noches!










1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison & Kendall-Sure does feel like Fall,although not official 'til Sept 21-22. Definitely my favorite time of year as well. Enjoy a relaxing Labor Day weekend. Ice cream trucks don't frequent my neighborhood anymore-I do miss the pleasant tunes heard after dinner/supper time! They dwindled away after the Blue Rte was completed & the quiet road in front of my home-Glendale Road(even though still only 2 lanes)got busier as prime connection to West Chester Pke(Rte-3)&entrance to I-476N/S!

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...