Monday, January 22, 2018

The Weekend

A good day of biking, Cars 3 and enjoying time at home on Saturday.

Sunday was church and a lunchweon to wish a wonderful friend, Carol, Gods Speed as she moves to Colorado.  We will will miss her but are looking forward to keeping in touch and visiting. 

In between church and the luncheon, I visited yeat another friend who is 100 and ready to go to God.  I held her hand and told her I loved her. 

And the Eagles did it - they are in the Super Bowl!

Buenas noches!

Feeling Stressed? Try an Anger Room. Maybe smashing objects is therapeutic. But there's only one way to find out.

Get Ready for Mushrooms to Take Over the World

Your Perfect Ski Season Playlist for 2018

From Nazi Germany to Australia: The Incredible True Story of History’s Longest Kayak Journey

World Health Organization (WHO) exists to build a better, healthier future for people all over the world working through offices in more than 150 countries. Together they strive to combat diseases - infectious diseases like influenza and HIV and noncommunicable ones like cancer and heart disease. They help mothers and children survive and thrive so they can look forward to a healthy old age. They ensure the safety of the air people breathe, the food they eat, the water they drink - and the medicines and vaccines they need.

United Nations works to maintain international peace and security by working to prevent conflict; helping parties in conflict make peace; peacekeeping; and creating the conditions to allow peace to hold and flourish.

PLACES YOU SHOULD VISIT IN 2018 BEFORE THEY GET TOO POPULAR




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...