Monday, January 15, 2018

MLK Day

A day for Kendall and he spent it with the boys from the Garage at an afternoon 76ers game. I wsoent the day at work.

On Monday, January 15, millions will come together to volunteer and honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, who never stopped asking, "What are you doing for others?"

The MLK Day of Service is a moment to work together to fulfill Dr. King's vision for a better America— it's a day "on" instead of a "day off". Fortunately, there are countless ways to get involved this MLK Day and beyond.

P.S. Can't volunteer on MLK Day? Commit to a future volunteer project in his honor.

Buenas noches!

A Civil Conversation: The lessons of Nicodemus, Kansas One of the few black settlements of the West remains — barely.

Support more of the Civil Conversations series from High Country News. We did!

Martin Luther King, Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...