Monday - We took a break in the evening since the weekend was busy. Kendall went outside and I tried to catch up inside. BUT he decided not to finish his homework.
So on Tuesday - I received an email stating 'I am going to request that you sign off on Kendall's hw each night. He is not completing it or is getting done without effort fairly consistently. I know he can do better. This morning I had him fix and complete last night's hw and he made out fine. We are careful to differentiate authentic effort with challenging assignments, with work he just would rather avoid. We have talked to him and he understands that we would be emailing you. If you could just cross reference his hw assignments with his work and then initial in his assignment book.'
And we went to Tae Kwon Do and finished homework a little later since Tae Kwon Do is a little longer
Buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment