I work Saturday so I was off Wednesday. I wanted to sleep in a bit since Kendall would take the bus but CK woke me up earlier than Cordelia. I made a homemade breakfast of eggs and enjoyed waiting with Kendall for the bus. I was able to get lots of cleaning, laundry and planning for our trip to Ćosta Rica. Kendall had a dentist appointment in the afternoon so before I picked him up I stopped at the YMCA to drop off paperwork for Y days, gassed up the car, had a haircut and stopped at the dollar store.
Kendall went back with the our favorite dental hygienist, Nellie, by himself and I was called back to hear he had no cavities! Great job, Kendall! We stopped at Spirit Halloween and Kendall picked out a Ninja Commando costume. We had dinner and studied for his Social Studies test. Miss Darby spent part of the evening with him while I went to see Row After a Row at People's Light, I missed dinner with Pam and Deb but the play was quirky, fun, serious, historical and very well written. Two hard-core Civil War re-enactors have their traditional post-Gettysburg beer interrupted by a woman with her own battle scars. 1863 and today converge in this dark comedy about friendship, bravery, and healing by Jessica Dickey (The Amish Project). It was a great evening.
Buenas!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...

No comments:
Post a Comment