Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lucha Libre Trunk and Treat

I worked today and Kendall's godparents, Adrienne and Carlos, had Kendall for the day. What great friends and godparents for spending time with Kendall and helping me out while I worked.  This was Coatesville's Homecoming so I couldn't find a sitter for today.

Kendall went to Jesus and Me and had a great time at the Trunk and Treat with lots of sugar there and to take home. Kendall is with Cameron from church in the photo. Thanks, Adriennne for the photo-op! Kendall has been wearing the Lucha Libre jacket but has a Ninja Commando costume for Halloween. Kendall also introduced his godparents to taco pizza at Venice Pizza.

We are watching Rush Hour - Kendall's choice :-)


Buenas noches!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...