Sunday, February 1, 2015

Busy Saturday

Great therapy appointment and my autographed cookbook from Carla Hall arrived. I love it! We can't wait until her restaurant opens. We funded her on Kickstarter and our names will be on wall of her restaurant. We also have limited edition recipe cards I can't wait to try out.

We also had our first private lesson training with Claudia for Clark Kent. It went very well and we have learned about his new collar and how to correct him. He has to wear his collar and leash in the house for now. He spends this Monday through Friday with Claudia all day and we will have homework.

We watched an old Jackie Chan movie - Fist of Fury. It was pretty good!

Buenas!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...