Tuesday, February 10, 2015

First Day of Family Week

On February 9, 2013, I travelled to Ćosta Rica meet in person an incredible boy who agreed to become a family in the United States. I was up most of the day before and night finishing packing and getting the house and animals ready before I left. A wonderful friend, Pam Dean, picked me up and we were off to the airport.

I had an incredible flight sitting next a woman and her 9 year old son who we discovered during our 5 hour non-stop conversation that she worked with a friend from high school. We arrived in Ćosta Rica and it was more than I imagined as I navigated the airport, shuttle to the Suites Cristina and check-in. I remember exploring the area in the afternoon and relaxing in the evening.

I do not recall what we did last year on this day. I think this day is more a celebration and remembrance for me.

Buenas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...