Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cena by Kendall

Spring Break for everyone! Clark Kent has joined in our break week. He spent the day at doggie daycare and had a great time. He is exhausted! He was dropped off first and very pleased he had a ride in the car. Kendall was next and he learned about Animals A to Z today.  I worked until 4:45pm and I picked up everyone in reverse.

We stopped at Triple Fresh for a milk carton to use to make a Ćosta Rican Masquerada Mask and some fixings for a taco salad. Kendall made both our salads and did a great job :-)

We did some more work on his homework packet and are now relaxing.

Buenas noches!





1 comment:

  1. *Great looking taco salad you've created,Kendall!
    I wish I had a nice boy to help me make dinner.
    Your snake tattoo stamp is scary!
    "CK" is pooped out so he plopped! Odd to see him calm.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...