Monday, March 30, 2015

Rhythm is gonna get you

We listen to 80's on 8 on XM radio and Kendall loves Rhythm is Gonna Get You (and Conga). He sings and dances to it. We watched the videos this evening.

Kendall loves The Spring Break Camp at Delaware Museum of Natural History. He learned about Fantastic Physics today. When I picked him up they told me my son asks a lot of questions and he taught them about Ćosta Rica:-)

Kendall did a lot of work tonight on his spelling packet so we watched a little TV. We even read a book!

Buenas!









1 comment:

  1. *I love those 2 songs also! They really liven you up and make you
    want to DANCE like WILD!
    Kendall's silliness is "rubbing off" on you-->ALLISON!
    You're getting charged up while Kendall is quieting down!

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...