Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tornado Tuesday and Wednesday

The tornado came up suddenly on Tuesday. We rushed home, took care of the animals, had dinner and we're ready to walk out the door for Tae Kwon Do when the storm arrived. We all (including the animals) ended up in the  basement. Played Sorry! (Kendall's favorite game) and slept together since we lost electricity.

Wednesday, Kellie came and I went to work. But the YMCA did not have electricity so I and to head home. No Summer Camp today :-(

We did years work and went for an early dinner at Wegman's. A fun Tae Kwon Do lesson before heading home. We saw the the beginning of the test for the next belt to get excited :-)

Buenas!

P.S. Everyone still ended up sleeping with the :-0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...