Saturday, January 2, 2016

LEGO Castle Saturday

The after effects of the sleepover :-)

Sunrise walk for Clark and myself and enjoying coffee while watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I enjoyed 'Triangle' and during 'Checkpoint,'  I was summoned to make pancakes during her epic speech, which I told them give me 5 minutes :-0 After all Buffy's been through by the end of the episode, she lays it on the Watchers and proves to them that she has the power that matters. Here's the goods: "You guys didn't come all the way from England to determine whether or not I was good enough to be let back in. You came to beg me to let you back in. To give your jobs, your lives some semblance of meaning ... You're Watchers. Without a Slayer, you're pretty much just watchin' Masterpiece Theater. You can't stop Glory. You can't do anything with the information you have except maybe publish it in the Everyone Thinks We're Insane-O's Home Journal. So here's how it's gonna work. You're gonna tell me everything you know. Then you're gonna go away. You'll contact me if and when you have any further information about Glory." After Quentin agrees to Buffy terms, she then sits down at Quentin's level and is ready to talk with him. This initiative shows great growth in Buffy's character and ability as a leader capable of handling things completely on her own.  And then I made buttermilk pancakes and the boys made chocolate milk. 

We headed to the Mercer Museum in Doylestown.  Lots of fun exploring the LEGO castle exhibit and museum.  We enjoyed lunch at Doylestown Pizza. We dropped off Marus at home and we are relaxing and organizing.

Buenas noches!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...