We almost didn't make it to Tae Kwon Do but we did it. We had dinner after class. While Kendall was at class, I met Claudette at church to set up the altar for Sunday. We had it done in 20 minutes! We even had time to chat. Kendall and I requested to meet with one of the children from the matching event and that child can not have a younger sibling. No other information was provided and we are not sure how many children we could have actually matched with at the event. Claudette always puts things in perspective for me!
I picked up Kendall from class at United Sports and there was a 7pm to 7am Cam-a-thon was starting. It was a fundraiser for cancer research. Nice to see so many kids involved.
We headed to Burger King. We love picking our soda and I tried an Angry Whopper. A nice amount of spice and heat. Kendall was dying to try the hot dogs - go figure.
And then home to relax...

No comments:
Post a Comment