Monday, April 25, 2016

Youth Sunday

A great Youth Sunday! Kudos to both boys for helping at both services and extra special kudos to Marcus for stepping to help. The reward - Burger King - their choice 😊

Then back home for done outdoor fun. Marcus went home about 5 pm and we prepared for the week. Kendall worked on nessy.com for a bit and I tried to set up for one of our busiest weeks yet. For me Edison, NJ then Baltimore for 2 days then Take Your Child to Work Day and Kendall goes in his class trip to Hersheypark on Friday.

And Cordelia in her happy place - on all fours outside for hours guarding our property. It's hard to believe she will be 13 next Sunday!

Buenas noches!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...