Wednesday, November 30, 2016

First Blue Stripe of Green Belt and 1st Trimester 2016 Honor Roll

A crazy rainy day with morning and evening traffic but walked Clark, had dinner and made it to the Tae Kwon Do test on time!  Two hours later, Kendall had earned his first blue stripe on his green belt. He did a fantastic job on his test - very controlled and focused.  

AND he earned Honor Roll for the 1st Trimester along with an impressive report card.

Estoy muy orgulloso de mi hijo!

Buenas noches!


























1 comment:

  1. *Congratulations to Kendall for earning the first blue stripe of his Tae Kwon Do green belt(he looks so poised and controlled in all the photos I saw!). I wish I knew more about that sport+would love to see/meet him at one of his upcoming tournaments/practices! More congrats on making Honor Roll during 1st Trimester at Collegium Charter School.He's not only very handsome(I saw his school photo:2016-2017at"CCS")but also demonstrates how intelligent he is. Keep up the great work! *Love to Allison & Kendall, Your friend, Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...