Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thursday from Snowy Denver, Colorado to Sunny Chandler, Arizona

A great customer visit with concurrent presentations in the morning. And then a little dusting turned into a snowstorm!

Steve stayed overnight at a hotel since he booked a flight home in the morning while MaryKay and I headed to the airport with the rental car. We left 1/2 hour before they declared no more flights.  We were very lucky and happy to land in sunny Arizona.

Some bad luck for me as both my luggage was now missing a wheel and by computer back broke. I need to go shopping :-)

MaryKay and I had a wonder dinner at Abuelos.

Buenas noches!

Abuelos







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...