Saturday, March 4, 2017

School Visit and Solar Friday

A visit to Stratford Friends School - this is not near our house but we wanted to check out other schools with programs for language processing students. Kendall liked it and interviewed well!

We picked up our taxes and had copies made for our financial advisor before heading home. And then the final solar installation. We had a bit of a snow squall but they were able to finish. Now we need an inspector to approve the installation. 

Kendall made a paper mache art that he can't tell me what it is but I have decided it a take on Dr. Suess's hat  in honor of his birthday. A busy day so we stayed home tonight.

Buenas noches!

 

 


 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...