The boss is out this week and 2 colleagues and we went to Del Pez Mexican Gastropub in Wilmington, DE for lunch. The food (guacamole, lunch bento box) and atmosphere (check out the light fixture below) are a lot of fun and we higly recommend it.
I received an email from Kendall's Reading Specialist: I am targeting 4 sight words that I want Kendall to master this week. Kendall's most favorite way to practice words are Scrabble.
Here are the words in Scrabble form but we also played Scrabble as well. Kendall is pretty good about creating words even if he is not sure it is a real word. He spelled 'bae' which is Danish for poop (we looked it up :-0) and I started spelling in Spanish. It's an international gamed for us.
I received an email from Kendall's Reading Specialist: I am targeting 4 sight words that I want Kendall to master this week. Kendall's most favorite way to practice words are Scrabble.
Here are the words in Scrabble form but we also played Scrabble as well. Kendall is pretty good about creating words even if he is not sure it is a real word. He spelled 'bae' which is Danish for poop (we looked it up :-0) and I started spelling in Spanish. It's an international gamed for us.
Buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment