Tuesday, October 3, 2017

GratiTuesday

Below are excerpts Rob Brezsny's Astrology Newsletter:

Every day, you have to wade through a relentless surge of soul-less facts. The experience tends to shut down your sense of wonder. Every day, you're over-exposed to cynical narratives that have been sucked free of delight and mystery. But here's the news: YOU NEED MAGIC EVERY DAY. That's why you have to make such strenuous efforts to keep your world enchanted. WHAT DO YOU WANT? I invite you to write the following on a piece of paper and keep it under your pillow. "I, [put your name here], do solemnly swear on this day [put date here] that I will devote myself for a period of seven days to learning my most important desire. No other thought will be more uppermost in my mind. No other concern will divert me from tracking down every clue that might assist me in my drive to ascertain the one experience in this world that deserves my brilliant passion above all others."

"If the Angel comes, it will be because you have convinced her, not by tears, but by your humble resolve to always be a beginner." - Rainer Maria Rilke

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): "If an angel were to tell us something of his philosophies, I do believe some of his propositions would sound like 2 x 2  = 13." So said the German scientist Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799). Now maybe you don't believe in the existence of angels, and so you imagine his idea doesn't apply to you. But I'm here to tell you that an influence equivalent to an angel will soon appear in your vicinity. Maybe it'll be a numinous figure in your dreams, or a charismatic person you admire, or a vivid memory resurrected in an unexpected form, or a bright fantasy springing to life. And that "angel" will present a proposition that sounds like 2 x 2 = 13.

Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...