Monday, October 2, 2017

Philadelphia Flyers Sunday

Church, Sunday School and then home to get organized for the week.  For lunch I made Egg-In-A-Hole BLT on Whole Wheat Bread with Side Salad from HelloFresh with rave reviews for Kendall.  I also made Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans.

We are excited to see a Philadelphia Flyers pre-season game against the Islanders. At least I am, Kendall informed me he preferred the Penguins, it not to be a pre-season game but a "real" game and a different day.  I told him these are Groupon tickets and a season game is more expensive and then we couldn't do some ofthe other things we have planned.  Well,  a lot of traffic and we arrived pretty close to the start of the game. The seats were much higher than I felt comfortable with so grabbed something to eat and a big shout our to Guest Services who checked alternative seats with me and then reseated us! You have love Kendall's "iritated" look since I wouldn't face my fear of heights.  A fun adventure with obligatory fights, a broken stick and more passing than goals by the Flyers.  We felt the Islanders played a more exciting game especially since the Flyers lost 2 to 5.

Buenas noches!

The 5 Most Underrated Exercises You Should Be Doing

THE BEST U.S. CITIES FOR A TOTALLY FREE (AND KICKASS) WEEKEND

How to Survive the Apocalypse

Camping with Kids






.  Egg-In-A-Hole BLT

Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...