Monday, June 23, 2014

Baseball Camp Day 1 and Nuevo Corte de Pelo Para Nosotros

Kendall is enjoying baseball camp this week and counting down to Friday when we head to Costa Rica. We both had nuevo corte de pelos today. Kendall rode his bike with Ray, Ty and Zach for a bit. After dinner, we did 2 pages of his summer journal (hand drawn picture and a sentence describing it), 2 reading pages and 2 math pages. He surprised me with one math page. I thought the page was all addition but it was mixed addition and subtraction. He did a fabulous job and only had 3 wrong - they were  in the last 4 problems he finished. I think he had enough :-)

Buenas noches!





1 comment:

  1. *KENDALL-you are making your Mom smile & make funny faces along with you! She's very,very happy! Enjoy your new,cooler hair cuts in CostaRica!

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...