Our agenda today:Bus Ride, Field Day and Outdoor Pool Celebration After School
Kendall had some trouble getting up this morning but we both need to learn to listen to each other. We were both angry this morning!
"The purpose of anger is to let us know that something in our life needs changing and to provide the energy to make a change." Garrison Wynn
And so we both are working on listening :-0
He rode the bus since I was off today, wore blue designated for 3rd graders for Field Day since there was a color war, rode with STRIDE coaches to the outdoor pool at the YMCA from school for a celebratory dinner and fun with his bros!
Kendall had some trouble getting up this morning but we both need to learn to listen to each other. We were both angry this morning!
"The purpose of anger is to let us know that something in our life needs changing and to provide the energy to make a change." Garrison Wynn
And so we both are working on listening :-0
He rode the bus since I was off today, wore blue designated for 3rd graders for Field Day since there was a color war, rode with STRIDE coaches to the outdoor pool at the YMCA from school for a celebratory dinner and fun with his bros!
I had the air conditioning in the car checked and after being quoted $690 to replace the fan and over 175,000 miles on the car, we're going to open the windows to get cooled off! I always live the wind in my hair anyway! I was able to get all the gifts for teachers (but I still need to organize them!), get some other errands and shopping done.
Kendall did some Reading Eggs and we are watching So You Think You Can Dance :-0
Feliz Cumpleanos Kevin - We are all booked for our trip to Costa Rica and excited!


No comments:
Post a Comment