Saturday, August 23, 2014

I love you Clark Kent

Busy day! Therapy appointment at 9am in Delaware then PetSmart after to get ready for Clark Kent. We were lucky to have someone help us with a crate, toys, collar, halter, leash, food, ID tag  and chew bones! Then we went to Taylor Music to rent a trombone.  Of course, Kendall played with Zachary and Ty the rest of the day and we received word in the afternoon that we are Clark Kent's forever family.  We picked him up tonight and Kendall is doing a great job managing Clark. Clark fell asleep on Kendall on the way home and Kendall told Clark 'I love you, Clark Kent.' Clark is not used to cats and we are slowly introducing Cordelia.  A lot of new changes that will take some time.  Kendall is excited to have Clark sell with him!

Buenas noches!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...