Sunday, August 24, 2014

The boy and his dog :-0

After getting Clark Kent settled, he and Kendall slept through the whole night together. I was up early to take care of the cats, Cordelia and get dressed then we took Clark Kent out. It worked very well.

We went to early church service this morning and Kendall was acolyte and I was the lector. It was my first time serving behind the altar since Kendall and I came back.  We are a great team! 

CK survived 2 hours in the Crete then Kendall played with Clark Kent for most of the day. Kendall learned ride the scooter while walking CK. Then CK pulled him on the scooter :-). Clark is very tired tonight! The cats and Cordelia are still acclimating with CK but that will take time for everyone to get used to each other.

I was able to get yard work done and plan dinner. A great day!

Buenas noches!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...