Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th be with you

As legend has it, and according to the origin story recognized by Lucas film, the phrase was first used on May 4, 1979, the day Margaret Thatcher took office as UK prime minister. The Conservative party allegedly placed an ad in the London Evening News which read, "May the Fourth Be With You, Maggie. Congratulations."

All six of the live action films have debuted in May with the first movie hitting theaters on May 25, 1977 (my birthday - I was 7!). George Lucas, the franchise’s mega-genius creator celebrates his birthday on May 14. So if ever there was a time to let your Star Wars fandom fly it's today!

Also the BEST Hello Fresh recipe tonight :-)

Buenas noches!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...