Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day - No make that Family Day

Church and Sunday Scholl followed by brunch at The Stone Barn. The waiter brought Kendall the bill and an apron at the end of meal since Kendall didn't want me to pay for the brunch.

We topped off the afternoon at Piston Poppers Raceway for dirt bike and quad racing. Bonus is Kendall met some friends from school who were racing so we rooted for them. Of course, he wants a dirt bike now :-) 

A great FaceTime with Tia Lisa and Tio Steve and Skype with Kevin, Eduardo and Kattya. We are enjoying the weather and family time.

Buenas noches!

















1 comment:

  1. Oh Allison-What a wonderful family you have! Your Mom & Dad are looking great. I can tell Kendall is happy to see & be with them again,too! Kendall is such a terrific, kind and considerate son. He treated you & Abuela Linda to a Mother's & Grandmother's Day brunch. I can't get over what a man he has become. He looks proud to be a part of the Radwick clan.
    is

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...