Wednesday, December 30, 2015

GratiTuesday

I am back at work and Kendall at the YMCA. We certainly do miss Kevin and Diego and all the fun we enjoyed. Their passports are in the mail!  Kendall and Kevin were able to FaceTime tonight :-)

We are so grateful for Kevin and Diego's visit. Here are some of the great memories...

The three way hugs of the boys.
Kendall saying pinch me - I can't believe my brother and Diego are here.
Kendall saying I love you more and to infinity and beyond.
Kevin saying I don't know - sounding and moving just like Eduardo and falling asleep at the movies during Point Break.
Diego wanting to go to a Delaware mall on Christmas Eve, playing 'House of the Rising Sun' on Kendall's Keith Urban guitar and selfie swag and just selfies in general :-)
Myself enjoying cooking on Christmas Eve and listening to Christmas music.
Surprise regalos on Christmas morning.
Clark Kent pulling the boys on the scooter or skateboard.
Looking for snow somewhere on the East Coast.
Going to the movie premiere Point Break in 3D on Christmas Day.
Hershey Park
Washington, DC
Walking everywhere.
Just being with family.

We asked Marcus to come to see Star Wars at the IMAX in 3D on New Years Day - we are excited!

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...