Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

To the best Dad in the world ❤️.  I cannot tell you how much you have given and mean to me. I love you to infinity and beyond.

I appreciate the sentiment in wishing single moms Happy Father's Day but I am not a father and really cannot take any place of a father. Kendall wanted to play with friends today and I told him this was a family day celebrating fathers.

No matter what Kendall's parents did to mess up, he will always have the need to connect with both parents to know where he came from. No one can argue that I am strong and resilient and that I am doing all that you can to provide a good life for Kendall. There are days where I don’t know how I am going to make it or take it. Every once in a while as much as I love Kendall I miss the days when life was carefree. But I chose to be a single mom and I can never take the place of a father. I can only hope the male role models in his life, Abuelo Ricardo, Tio Steve, Primos Charlie, Tio Charlie, Eduardo andCarlos are able to guide him. So Happy Father's Day to all of you!

And so we took a mental health day and stayed home. We did have to head back to Dick's Sporting Goods to exchange shin guards that did not have straps. Kendall us excited for inline hockey camp tomorrow 😊

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...