On Saturday, we took a break from Tae Kwon Do - only 5 more lessons to go to make 18 classes in order to test for the green belt on July 19 :-) So we slept in or how long CK would let me sleep in until he wanted to go for a walk.
Saturday afternoon was a Mad Scientist Birthday party at the park with a neighbor's family. Kendall rode his bike and had a great time. I went shopping at BJs and spent a lot of money :-( I told Kendall he needs to come with from now on. And Kendall has fun playing with Zachary. I had a nice catch up phone call with my sister.
And some relaxation in the evening. We caught the end of Disney's Adventures in Babysitting and both of us want to watch the entire movie.
Sunday we served at church as lector, communion assistant and acolyte. Carlos, Adrienne and Kalel invited to a wonderful brunch at Little Chef. They know the owners and waitresses. What a fun time catching up. Kendall plaed with Zachary and we worked on organizing the basement a but while watching the beginning of Disney's Adventures in Babysitting. Before the movie started, we had a nice Facetime call with the Abuelos.
Is it Monday tomorrow? I am looking forward to the upcoming 3 day weekend!
Buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment