Thursday, June 23, 2016

Notice the Blessings and Appreciation

Every day may not be good...but there's something good in every day. " - Alice Morse Earle
 

You need to train your mind and heart to see the good everywhere and notice the blessings that abound. Even within disappointment, there exists something to be grateful for. Always look for the rainbow after the rain. Notice the blessings and trust that all is unfolding with divine beauty...

Summoning gratitude is a sure way to get our life back on track. Opening our eyes to affirm gratitude grows the garden of our inner abundance, just as standing close to a fire eventually warms our heart.”
~Alexandra Katehakis

 Appreciation opens the door to abundance. Talk about your blessings. What you focus on expands.


Tap into abundance through APPRECIATION today. Every time you say, "I appreciate that. I really like that. I applaud that. I acknowledge the value in that" you spend some of your Energy. And in choosing what you spend your energy on, you create a vacuum or an attraction that draws more and more and more of what you are appreciating to you. 

I am not feeling well and we way are overbooked this week. But Kendall and I are together through it all :-0

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...