Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ciao Abuelos - Until Las Vegas in November...

We all took Kendall to the bus stop. Hugs all around!

We have Kendall's 6th grade photo - muy guapo,  I always wonder what the photographer does or says to make them smile :-)  I am biased in saying that he has devastatingly good looks and I am not looking forward to the girls calling :-)

The Abuelos went on a school tour of Delaware Valley Friends School.  A great program but not necessarily a match for Kendall based on the tour and their assessment of Kendall. They use Orton-Gillingham that from my research would be a good transition from Wilson, which we are doing now. Many thanks to Abuelos for coming with me!

From Delaware Valley Friends School to the PHL.  We love and miss the Abuelos lots but can't wait to see you both in Las Vegas Sunday November 13 :-0

Buenas noches!

Delaware Valley Friends School

Orton-Gillingham - What you need to know




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...