All Day! First up - the Bronx Zoo and we all had a great time! Lots of walking, camel rides and animal watching. We did see Lucy Liu in the gorilla exhibit and Kendall lost his sunglasses in the lemur exhibit, I told him they were gone and Kendall was convinced the lemurs would find them and put them on :-0 We did miss John Paul coming with us.
The boys played some wrestling video games before dinner and CJ told me I couldn't know the name of the game since I wasn't a gamer. Well, he's right!
Everyone met at Westchester Burger to celebrate CJs birthday (which is this Thursday April 20). Burgers, dessert and family - LOVE!
And then we headed home but ready to plan the next family get together :-)
The boys played some wrestling video games before dinner and CJ told me I couldn't know the name of the game since I wasn't a gamer. Well, he's right!
Everyone met at Westchester Burger to celebrate CJs birthday (which is this Thursday April 20). Burgers, dessert and family - LOVE!
And then we headed home but ready to plan the next family get together :-)
Buenas noches!













































No comments:
Post a Comment