Thursday, April 13, 2017

Mohegan Sun Thursday

Customer visits for me and fun at Mohegan Sun for Kendall. Kendall went to Cyber Quest, ordered his own lunch, went bcak to Cyber Quest, redeemed prizes (9 in 1 table top game/candy) on his card and was hanging out in our room waiting for me to return.  My boy is all grown up!

We went back to Cyber Quest and loaded so more credits on his card for a great job today. And, of course, some more time playing games.  We had dinner at Jasper White's Summer Shack. Kendall had swordfish steak and I had tuna.  I also enjoyed a habanero infused tequila cucumber margarita (fabulous) and Kendall enjoyed a banana split with coconut ice cream (yum!).

And back to Cyber Quest to finish Kendall's card and redeem all the points since we leave tomorrow (solar car and 4 in 1 game set for the car).

We headed back to room to chill out a bit.  Since it was Maundy Thursday and we did not go to church, we watched Killing Jesus on National Geographic. This is the first year we watched a re-enactment of what happened.

Buenas noches!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...