Sunday, August 27, 2017

El fin de Semana

Saturday vet appointment for Liam Luis Diego where he had an updated rabies vaccine and was diagnosed with asthma.  We are going to try a steroid inhaler. This will be fun.Kendall spent the evening going to see Leap with friends in the neighborhood and I caught up on things aroud the house.

And puppies: our neighbors have adorable puppies!  We have fun loving on them but our house is full!

Sunday was church, church meetings and a BJs run. We are preparing for the week :-)  But wait, there's more, Kendall playing chess with Abuleo Ricardo via FaceTime and Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 (very cool music!).

Buenas noches!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...