Monday, August 21, 2017

Social Racing and Travel Saturday

And Octane Raceway - Kendall's request.  As soon as he heard about the raceway he wanted to drive a go-kart :-) This is not his first time in a go-kart and definitely won't be his last.

After we checked out of the hotel, we looked around Hobbly Lobby until the raceway opened - that's how excited we were to check this place out. Abuelo Ricardo and Kendall raced in the Junior races where the maximum speed was 25 mph.  Which suited me fine since the adults raced at 45 mph and were FAST. This was an indoor and outdoor track with the outdoor covered including fans and misters.  Kendall had a Go Pro on his helmut for the second race and I'll have to figure out how to put it on the blog.  Kendall did want for Abuelo Ricardo to race with the adults to see how he did - next time. We enjoyed lunch with a view of the outside track at The Brickyard right at the raceway and loved watching the racing entertainment. We couldn't have had a better family time.

then off to the airport for us and driving home to Sierra Vista for the Abuelos.

Kendall enjoyed a cartoon movie and some games while I enjoyed Snatched.  I was wishing I was watching it with Abuela Linda especially since the Mom's name was Linda!  Kendall and I both watched the Fate of the Furious and loved it. It was action packed and the movie ended as we landed in Baltimore.

We stayed over in Hanover, MD since our flight arrrived by 10 pm.  We went to bed to get some sleep and start to reacclimate to the time change.

Buenas noches!











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...