A full agenda today. We made another trip to the Tribunales de Justicia and then spent the afternoon at Salón de Patines Music in San Pedro to roller skate. This was Kevin's first time and although not thrilled when we arrived he did a great job and had lots of fun. I watched and Kevin, Kendall and Luis Diego skate (and fall) to the music and play all of the games. We took a taxi there and the bus back. Today I discovered the boys called themselves Kevin "Robin" Hood and Kendall "Peter" Pan :-0
We were invited for a traditional Costa Rican cena by Eduardo's brother Oscar and his wife Mathilde, which I was told was only for special occasions. We had sopa with carne and fresh vegetables (Olla de Carne). Que Rico! Lots of family fun tonight.
We have started our goodbyes with Oscar, Mathilde and their family and Luis Diego since he starts a hospital rotation tomorrow.
Buenas noches!






No comments:
Post a Comment