The boys play futbol in the park after we lost with lots of other children so that enjoy the game as the game. EVERY Tico here in Costa Rica, anywhere in the world, and folks like myself that are Tica/Tico en su corazon were proud of Costa Rica before and after this well-played game. This match showed how maravilloso the country and the people of Costa Rica are and how much everyone here LOVES their country. Ticos are dictated to quedar bier, a desire to leave a good impression and have a sí se puede, yes we can, attitude.
I have learned that in Costa Rica there is a connectedness, a familial unity. On the street, people will nod and say "Buenos Días" or "Adiós" even to complete strangers passing by. The family is still the main focus in this country. And if you adopt a Tico (or I am sure also if you marry one), you not only get him but the clan and we love all of our relatives! I am so grateful to accepted as Mama de Kendall :-) And. Kendall and I are glad the WhirlyPop Popocorn pan and Amish Palomitas were so much fun for everyone!
Not many photos [and no use of technology devices :-)] since we enjoyed nuestra familia durante todo el día y la noche. The best nights are when you are having too much fun to take pictures [or play video games] :-0

No comments:
Post a Comment