Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hola Hogar Baik and Made in Tikicia

We relaxed this morning with myself up first followed by Kevin and then Kendall. The boys played with the Xbox even replaying the futbol game yesterday between Costa Rica and Holland. Then they play USA versus Costa Rica with Kevin as USA and Kendall as Costa Rica.

Kendall, Kevin and Eduardo played futbol in the park while Kattya and I chatted. Kendall picked up some futbol moves from them and now wants a pair of futbol cleats like Kevin :-). We went to visit Hogar Baik. All new children and each one was adorable. We did see Hermana Kattia and some other folks Kendall knew.  We played and ate cupcakes and helado that Eduardo and Kattya picked out. Muy divertido. The children loved my phone so there are lots of pictures and videos.

We went to Made in Tikicia at Teatro Urbano tonight. It was all in Spanish and I did my best to follow. Kendall helped me out a bit. Now I know how he felt listening to another language and not completely understanding. I have an incredibly brave and intelligent son :-0 Live theater is always fun and comedy is something we both enjoy. Made in Tikicia portrays what is like to be Tico. The first act was more theatrical, with characters and scenes; the second part was more theatrical type magazine with numbers or short scenes, accompanied by videos, pictures and other effects. There was a payoso at the end the boys loved. Everyone enjoyed the show. 

Side note: One of the actors wore the same baseball cap that Kendall wears 
(only hers looked newer:-)

Buenas noches!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...