And no school today! Next week starts soccer camp so we bought futbol shoes, socks and shin guards. Kendall is excited! Kendall is almost size 8. He tried on size 9.5 and they felt comfortable so that is what we bought. The shoes look like both Kevin's and Eduardo's futbol shoes and Kendall is ver proud of that. He did say in Costa Rica that he wanted the color of Eduardo's shoes with Kevin's style of shoes :-)
We ate at Wegman's so a Stromboli for Kendall and sushi for me. We also ordered his ice hockey cake for his birthday party. The countdown has started...
Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...



WOW! Those are great looking futbol shoes! I like the color and the style-size 9.5?!!
ReplyDeleteMy fiance Ed is a size smaller! Kendall is going to be VERY TALL as an adult.
I joke around with Ed & tell him his feet are too small. He replies that they are just the size he needs to keep him standing up & that all styles of shoes look good on smaller feet! Of course,he's not as tall as most guys(maybe 5ft 7").
I'm only 5'2" or 5'3",so it works out fine.
The ice hockey theme birthday cake you picked out is terrific. What flavor/flavors
is it going to be? Is it an ice cream cake?
Looks like Kendall is in for a wonderful birthday this year! He's "all boy" and a
sports fanatic,too!