And a old poster Kendall made about advertising. We are loving the weather and taking a night off!
Buenas!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
*Hi Allison & Kendall..Loved this creative poster;didn't
ReplyDeletelove the $100.99 price BUT after I considered the fact that I'd"Buy one+Get one Free"it was a good deal*
Enjoy this weather while you can as snow is in the forecast on 3/20!Not sure if I believe it yet,but the possibility doesn't sit well with me.I'm pet-sitting for a girlfriend's cat while she vacations in Florida until 3/22(the cat stays at her home NOT here).
My parrots are angry since they must feel as if I'm giving them less attention (so they get"special treats & food").I know they expect me to"make up"for the decreased attention in some way.