Thursday, March 17, 2016

Richard III at People's Light and a Writeup

So I received an e-mail today that the Instructional Assistant on duty during lunch wrote Kendall up at lunch for, "While at a nearby table during cleanup, I heard a pop. I turned to see Kendall with a clear baggie. When asked if he popped the bag, he said yes. He then asked to go to the restroom. When he returned, he took his lunchbox, and sat at the detention table for the last five minutes of lunch. ." This will be filed under a minor write up for disruption with our school wide positive behavior system. Not too happy and Kendall said he wanted to see what happened. He does not really understand why he was written up.  We'll discuss again Thursday night and figure out a punishment because...
We met Ms. Deb for dinner at John's Pizza and then saw Richard III at People's Light.  We missed Ms. Pam since she needs to catch up from a recent trip, ordered different food than we normally order and had a late night since the play was 2 and 1/2 hours.  I am always amazed by Kendall in these situations and he did a great job following since it was Shakespeare.  He asked questions and by the end of the play knew practically all the characters. It was modernized a bit with the costumes and set. The older gentleman near me told me preferred the traditional version and wished the English could be modernized. 

On to bed!

Buenas noches!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...